Sunday, August 13, 2006

On my extended absence...

Yes, I have not posted in ages, and for this, I apologise.

However, excuses I have!

Ive spent the last month and a half out at the Canadian Forces Summer Training Company Chilliwack. I succesfully completed my Basic Military Qualifications and am currently working my way through the Soldier Qualifications course.

Yes, I joined the army. Well, not quite, I am now, and have been since March 6th, a member of the primary reserve, with the Seaforth Highlanders of Canada.

I will resume posting once I have completed training and am back, although I will also be gone again for a portion of September for a conference in Quebec City. Expect the regular posting cycle to resume in late September.

Bye for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holly crap you joined the army??? Wow that is a shocker, I hope you still find time to go drinking at the UBC Put Pub

1:17 AM PDT  
Blogger Patrick Meehan said...

Well, yes I joined the army... Not sure whom this is exactly...

So mr. anonymous, care to shed light on your mystery identity? Rather curious...

11:31 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home