Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Patmeister Posts on Politics

...and other bonus points for extended use of alliteration.

Well, Ive spent a fair amount of time as an amateur political commentator, and being one to frequent various politically driven blogs/sites, I felt it was time I jumped into the 'blogosphere' game.

First things first, I hate the word 'blogosphere'. Whoever came up with it was most certainly not a modern day Marshall McLuhan. The sad fact of the matter is though, political blogs have become a major force in the political world, and as a longstanding bandwagoner, its time I jump on that bandwagon.

So what will I post about on this blog? Political musings on all things, federal politics, provincial politics, student politics, american politics, you name it, it could appear here.

And thus the launch, heres hoping I can fire off a real update before I leave for work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Good luck with your posts. I look forward to your take on Student Union Politics.

- Joey Coleman

11:37 AM PDT  
Blogger Patrick Meehan said...

Thanks!

Im rather amused that someone whose blog I regularly read found my site.

Im considering a change in layout given my, well, verbose, style. In effect, I think that I should have sections for each topic, and lay it out more like a magazine or some such.

3:02 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home